MAPI is the messaging system used by Microsoft Outlook for email, contacts, appointments, tasks, sticky notes etc. With Easy MAPI you can use the Extended MAPI, Simple MAPI and WAB interfaces in your Delphi application(s) to get access to this data.
Some features of Easy MAPI for Delphi:
* Transparent Simple and Extended MAPI access using a 100% native Delphi library.
* Support for Outlook 2010 64 Bit!.
* Use 64bit MAPI from within a 32bit application or vice versa via the provided Proxy.
* Use the default MAPI forms to create, view and/or modify Outlook Messages, Tasks, Notes etc.
* Browse Addressbook & Message containers.
* Send Mail in RTF, Plain text and HTML format.
* Send Mail from within Windows NT Services.
* Send Mail without the Microsoft Security Update warning.
* Implement MessageStore and/or Table events (this way you can react to incoming mail).
* Edit, Delete & Create Mail Users & Distribution lists on the fly.
* Create, edit and/or delete Outlook Appointments, Contactitems, Distributionlists, Tasks, Notes, Messages, Folders etc.
* Send appointment invitations.
* Use the form manager to show existing messages, or create new messages (mail messages, appointments, tasks etc..) by using the default MAPI forms in a non-modal way.
* Synchronise data with an Exchange server using the Incremental Change Synchronisation (ICS) interfaces.
* Create temporary Exchange profiles at runtime.
* Use the ExchangeManageStore functionality to read/write/update message, appointments, tasks etc. in all available messagestores on an Exchange server.
* Export messages to .msg and/or .eml files (or streams)